Job Title : Construction Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a leading Irish Law firm is seeking to recruit a Construction Solicitor. The Construction team have extensive experience in advising clients on the development, financing, construction and operation of projects across a range of sectors including;
- Construction and Engineering
- Large Scale Infrastructure Development
- Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- Facilities Management/Operation & Maintenance arrangements
- Building Control Legislation
- Working on all aspects of projects ranging from PPPs to large scale infrastructure development projects
- Working with a range of domestic and international clients including corporate clients, statutory bodies and local authorities.
- Qualified solicitor admitted to practice in a common law jurisdiction
- NQ to 2 years pqe in the field of projects and construction law with a leading firm in this field
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop client relationships
- Experience in procurement would be an advantage but is not essential
This position offers an excellent opportunity for career development in the area of Construction Law. A very competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.